Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #472*

Welcome to the last challenge of the moth for CAS Colours & Sketches.  As it is the fifth challenge this month, we have both a sketch and a colour combination for you to use!


I will admit, I am not thrilled with my card.  Maybe my border is too wide?  It just feels like the Island Indigo overwhelms the rest of the card.  The rest of the design team has inspiration for you HERE and I hope that you'll play along with us!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Lemon Lime Twist, Island Indigo, Berry Burst
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wshes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Candy Cane Gem Mix
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


3 comments:

  1. Don't be too harsh on yourself Nancy - I think this colour combo was a challenge and I'm not thrilled with my output this week either!! I think your flowers are beautifully balanced and I think the Indigo does a good job of framing the uppermost panels. This week is definitely one for double trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did for this challenge - it was a tough combination for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so pretty! I love these cute little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)