Pages

Friday, June 03, 2022

*Freshly Made #538*

I was able to get myself caught up with design team duties and found a little time to play with some current challenges.  Today I'm sharing the card I created for the latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

I was able to grab this flower from my bin of extras to add a pop of colour to my black and white card.

Card Info
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Tropical Chic; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Sweet Sorbet; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tropical; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the black and white with a pop of red! So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply perfect, Nancy! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black and white design! That's so trendy, Nancy. Thanks for joining in the party at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)