Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #477*

Patricia is our host for the month of July at CAS Colours & Sketches... she chose this wonderfully right colour palette for our first challenge this month.


Being a part of this design team, I have discovered that I am much better at sketch challenges than I am with colour challenges.  When I was only playing along, if the colours didn't speak to me, I didn't play.  If the colours were at all challenging to me, I didn't play.  But now I *have* to play each week and it's hard sometimes!

This was one of those weeks!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  gold mirror; Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Merry Merlot
*Images:  Paper Rose Studio Cleo Floral Butterfly
*Ink:  Versamark; Copics
*Dies:  MFT Hello
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Brother Scan 'n Cut
*Etc:  Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. That butterfly is gorgeous! And I thought you made these colors look easy! Your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a super classy card, Nancy! This detailed gold embossed butterfly looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)