Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

*CASology #405*

It's time for a new challenge at CASology... our cue for you for July is WINDY.


I have a funny wind story... last fall we put up some security cameras over our garage.  Since the trees have leafed this year, we often get alerts from the cameras of "motion"... the other day we had hundreds of alerts in the morning when we work up... each one of them was the leaves on the trees thanks to the wind!

I went with the birthday candle idea for my windy card...  as I approach 52 later this month I'll have to have a lot of "windiness" to get all those candles blown out!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
*Paper:  MFT Party Time
*Images:  Picket Fence Studio Good Vibes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Circles; Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Challenges:  CASology #405


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)