Pages

Monday, July 04, 2022

*Color Throwdown #699*

I love the inspiration photo from the current Color Throwdown challenge so I had to play along.  But then I was stumped as to what I wanted to do...  I do much better with sketch challenges than colour challenges I think!


I pulled out a stencil I haven't used yet and this is the result.  I was going to orient my card the other way however the glitter paste made a mess in one area under the stencil so I flipped the panel and covered it with my sentiment!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Tempting Turquoise
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles
*Stencil:  A Colorful Life Designs Notre Dame Swirl
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners
*Embellilshments:  Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone
*Challenges:  Color Throwdown #699
*Embellishments: 


1 comment:

  1. Sweet stenciling with the glitter!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)