Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #342*

 I loved the ease of the sketch by Kim at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  

I combined the idea of using patterned paper with Kim's idea of horizontal stripes to create my card.  I also used a stamp and die that I bought YEARS ago that I've never used!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Granny Apple Green
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Pattern Party
*Images:  Scrapbook & Cards Today; MFT Bitty Birthday Greetings
*Dies:  Scrapbook & Cards Today; Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners

3 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch AND the stripes!! It's all just perfect for the "smile" sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped panel and clean, modern look of this design, Nancy! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! Love that striped panel and the fun sentiment! Definitely makes me smile! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)