Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #478*

Happy Tuesday my friends... and a BIG happy birthday to my big sister!  It's a milestone birthday for her today and I'm sad to not be celebrating it with her.  

It's time for a new sketch challenge with CAS Colours & Sketches.  Patricia came up with this fun sketch for us all to try this week!  I really look forward to seeing what *you* create!


I tried a few different things with this sketch and tossed them all in the bin... until I decided to turn the sketch and then I came up with something I liked on my first try.  My colours make this card eligible for the current challenge at Paper Players too!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Grey Granite, Parakeet Party
*Stamps:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Oh Boy
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles; Lawn Fawn Party Balloons
*Stencils: Lawn Fawn Slimline Cloudy

2 comments:

  1. The perfect take on this week's sketch Nancy - (FYI this also fits our colours over at The Paper Players this week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use our colors...a fun, simple card but is bright and cheerful too! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players colors this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)