Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #543*

I loved the sketch the Cecile had for Freshly Made Sketches this week... I'm glad I had a few minutes at my craft table to play along!

My card originally much more plain as I stamped directly on the larger white square and put the card together.  The more I looked at it the more I knew it needed a little something more.  I cut a smaller square and stamped on it then used my Perfect Layers tool to create a green border and then put it on top of what I had originally created... and it looks SO much better in my opinion!  It's still not anything but clean and simple but the little pop of green made all the difference.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Pear Pizazz
*Images:  Uniko Wonderful Day
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Splendid Stems
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam adhesive

1 comment:

  1. I love the fresh look of that beautiful die cut peeking out on all of the white! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)