Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2022

*AAACards Challenge#219*

If it's July, it must be Christmas in July season!  AAACards has an anything CAS Christmas challenge for this week with the optional twist of pets.  Pull your Christmas stash out of storage and play along with us HERE!


You know I don't enjoy colouring so I didn't want to go out for my animal... so I chose this cute little birdie and coloured him up very simply.  I love the mostly white card with just a hint of colour on the birdie.

Card Info
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Seasons Tweetings
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Seasons Tweetings, Stitched Snowflake Frame; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Challenges:  AAACards #219


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)