Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #224*

Happy Saturday!!  It's time for a new challenge with the team at Addicted to CAS!  For the next two weeks we'd like you share how you interpret the code word of "kids"... be sure to go to the blog to see what the rest of the design team has done because there are some other fabulous cards!


I went with a new baby card, partly because I needed a few in my stash!  I had some fun with some light ink colours and a white on white embossed panel.  The embossing takes away some of the clean and simple idea but I think it is subtle enough that it works ok.

Card Info
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean
*Dies:  Spellbinders Be Bold Alpha; Lawn Fawn Party Balloons; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Etc:  Stampin' Up! embossing folder; silver cord; foam adhesive
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #224


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)