Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #480*

There's a new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches today.... remember you can rotate or flip this sketch if you want, as long as the essence of the sketch is seen in your card.  Share your creations with us HERE as we love to see what everyone else comes up with!


A friend asked for a bunch of thank you cards last week so I of course made her some!  I love the little pop of patterned paper with this sketch... proving you *can* use patterned paper in a clean and simple design!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Bumblebee
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flower and Field
*Images:  Stampendous Big Words Thanks
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks

2 comments:

  1. A great way to use DSP on a CAS card Nancy - love the bright diecut sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I love the pattern paper you chose, so pretty! I'm going to have to try this design myself with some of my 6x6 paper pads!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)