Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

*Softened the Look*

I will admit that I love stencils... and I have a few dozen... but I hardly use them because I feel intimidated by them.  I think it's because I prefer the clean and simple style for my creations and stencils tend to be pretty busy.  I've been trying to pull them out to play with a little more often...  For this card I used the ink through the stencil and then the same colours of inks over top without the stencil to soften the look a little bit.  This is one of the computer generated sentiments I printed with my laser printer and foiled.  

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Stencils:  A Colorful Life Artistic Bullseye
*Ink:  Catheine Pooler Be Mine, Tiki Torch, Limoncello
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)