Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2022

*AAACards #220*

It's time for a new clean and simple challenge at AAA Cards!  We want to see your cards with the design only along the edge (you can choose which edge) with the optional twist of "in the sea".


This was tough for me because I had two design team obligations that were a similar theme back to back!  And the themes aren't something I find easy to do in the first place!

For my card I ripped a piece of Post It Tape and ink blended my ocean before splattering it with water to create some interest.  I added a shark fin and a sentiment and called it done.

Card Info
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Hook Link and Sinker; Poppy Stamps Whittle Sealife Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Twlight; Tim Holtz Salty Ocean
*Challenges:  AAACards #220


2 comments:

  1. Even if you find it hard I think your card is fabulous. Must the the time of year to do beach things ;-) Love your shark fin...dumdumdum dum dum dum dum.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have totally rocked it Nancy! Love your ink splattered sea and the fin made me smile. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)