Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

*In My Prayers*

I found a little relief from my shoulder issue thanks to a visit to my physical therapist and a treatment of IMS.  She uses accupuncture needles to poke in to the muscles to try to get them to release.  I'm still hurting but not nearly as much as I have been over the last two weeks.  I see her again early next week for another treatment... until then I am trying to use my right arm "properly", stretching, using heat and ice and trying to relax that arm as much as I can.  At least with the broken arm there was good pain management.  With this, nothing was taking the pain away.

While I did manage a little time in my creative space, I'm sharing a card I made a few weeks ago.  I have been coveting a hot foil machine and as soon as I think I'm ready to make the purchase, I talk myself out of it.  For the card I'm sharing today, I used my Foil Quill with my Silhouette to create a beautiful floral flower.  I will definitely need to play more as the foil is truly stunning!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; MFT Distressed Patterns
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Tools:  Silhouette; Foil Quill; Brother Scan 'n Cut
*etc:  foam adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)