Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #479*

It's time for a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches!  Two of these colours are not my favourites... one of them I honestly only have two sheets of thanks to my friend Bonnie giving them to me!  But I will admit... this is a great colour combination and I am pretty happy with how my card turned out!


As I don't have many Stampin' Up! ink pads any more and I struggle with trying to find suitable matches with the inks I do have, most of my colour challenges will have cardstock as the colours instead.  I think this simple design turned out pretty good!

Card Info
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Country Wreaths, Tasteful Labels; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Stripes

1 comment:

  1. Simple and pretty - and a nice even balance of the colours too Nancy, which is something I often struggle with!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)