Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

*When It Rains...*

 My blog title has nothing to do with my card today... but it has to do with what's going on in my world.  As you know, I broke my right wrist in April.  While I am getting mobility and strength back in that wrist, it would appear that the muscles around my right shoulder don't like that I've been using the arm in awkward ways and they have now seized up making it near impossible to sit upright at my desk, let alone create.  This has been going on for two weeks now despite several massages and chiropractic adjustments.  I haven't found any medications that alleviate the pain I'm in.  Just sitting here to write blog posts is difficult.

So until this gets sorted out a bit better, my blog posts may be sporadic.  I have a bit of design team stuff done for this coming week that I will post but I'm not sure how often I'll be posting other than that.  I hope it gets sorted soon as I am really missing my creative time...

I will share a quick card for you today....

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Birthday
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean
*Dies:  unknown; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Etc:  Spellbinders Loops embossing folder
*Tools:  Perfet Layers


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are suffering so much, I do hope you feel better soon. Look after yourself and don’t worry, we’ll be wishing you well and know you’ll be back when you can.
    That’s a pretty card, lovely colours and I like the loopy background xxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)