Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

*Time Out Challenges #218*

It's time for you to be inspired by words with the latest Time Out Challenge... you can see the quote in the graphic below.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook...  if you share your card with us you'll have a chance at winning a prize from them!


I read this quote over and over and over again and the word that stood out to me each time was "dream"... so I made a "dreamy" card for you.

This card was so super simple... some ombre glitter paper from Stampin' Up! and I used my Silhouette to create the word and cut it out 3 times and layered it up.  I was going to add more to it but fell in love with it just like this.


2 comments:

  1. So many words to pick from... but I think in all my dreams this beautiful blue should be! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, Nancy. Such a wonderful take on the quote.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)