Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

*Christmas Craft Creations August*

There's still time to play along with the latest challenge at Christmas Craft Creations!  I sure hope you'll play along!


My winter activity is playing in the snow.... you can see I had fun building an igloo and decorating it!  In reality, I had more fun playing with my Glimmer Hot Foil Machine to create my snowy background LOL!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Smokey Slate
*Images:  Mama Elephant Merry Greetings; MFT Polar Penguins
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circes; MFT Polar Penguins
*Hot Foil:  silver foil; Spellbinders Slimline Confetti Background
*Etc:  foam adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)