Pages

Monday, August 01, 2022

*Floral Best Wishes*

Why do the months of June, July and August seem to fly by while December, January and February go by at a snails pace?  I am in awe that summer in already half over!  I know there's still lots of warm sunny weather to come, but it feels like it's going by so fast!

I saw a card using this layout on Pinterest and wanted to play with it.  For some it would still be considered clean and simple, but for others it is not.  Clean and simple really is subjective.  While I love to play with truly clean and simple styles, I do enjoy making cards that are a little outside my comfort zone as well.  This one didn't stretch the comfort zone too far...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo
*Paper:  Cocoa Vanilla Studio Sunkissed
*Images:  Avery Elle So Kind
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Fricken Square Corners


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)