Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2022

*Less is More #472*

The new challenge at Less is More is to use vellum. There are so many different ways to use vellum in your creations and I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 


I had a few ideas in my head about how I wanted to use vellum and I decided I wanted to try foiling on it to see if it would work.  I'm here to report that it works pretty well, although there are some splotchy spots so I wouldn't recommend doing anything that isn't line art or sentiments.

As I'm sure you know, adhering vellum can be difficult since any adhesive (even ones meant for vellum) will show through so I placed a gem on the 1 o'clock spot to hold the vellum there and added the purple and pink vine of leaves on the left to adhere it there.

Card Info
*Images:  Spellbinders Let Your Sentiments Shine hot foil plate
*Etc:  pink hot foil; Pink Fresh Studio Rainbow Floral washi tape and die
*Embellishments:  unknown black gems; black craft paint and a fan brush
*Challenges:  Less is More #472


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nancy. The foiling on vellum was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Nancy. I love the pretty colours in your wreath. The foiling on vellum looks great! The perfect finish!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)