Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2022

*CAS on Friday #238*

I found a little time earlier this week to play along with the current TAG challenge at CAS on Friday.  I have had this idea in my head for a bit and finally put it together for this card.  I wanted to do it with just the tag on the card front to keep it more CAS but it just didn't look right... I had this piece of embossed cardstock on my desk, the leftovers from a previous creation, so I tried it and loved it!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Basic Black
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Nice List
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Catherine Pooler Nice List; Hero Arts Infinity Tags; Stampin' Up! Tasteful Labels
*Etc: Stampin' Up! embossing folder
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #238


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)