Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

*Perfectly CAS #30*

Happy Monday crafty friends!  I am playing along with the challenge at Perfectly CAS today that wants to see a CAS card with embossing.  


I love the look of a hint of dry embossing on my creations and my first thought was to add a little sweater texture to a Christmas card.  I embossed an entire panel and used this strip for this card and the rest on the card I posted yesterday.

Card Info
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Plaid Tidings
*Image:  Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embossing:  cable knit sweater
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Perfectly CAS #30


2 comments:

  1. I think I have that EF in my stash, looks fab with the WoW and the silver sentiment. Thanks for sharing at Perfectly CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love white on white. This is just lovely!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PCAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)