Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #485*

It's the 5th Tuesday of the month so we have a double challenge for you at CAS Colours & Sketches!  We've taken some retired Stampin' Up! colours and an old sketch and want to see you combine the two to create something beautiful!


I had to move the sentiment on my card as it just didn't feel right floating up there in the left corner like in the sketch.  I even made a square card, which I don't do very often!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Etc:  foam adhesive

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love that stitched flower. I too moved the sentiment from its original location on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)