Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

*I Share Everything*

I like to share everything I make with you guys... even if I don't really like how it turned out.  Some of the creations that I am not impressed with have had the most "likes" on social media.  You never know what others like, so I share everything in hopes of inspiring someone else.

This is one of those cards.... I keep pushing it back to share because I'm just not thrilled with it.  This was truly my first experiments with my Glimmer machine....  I did the pink on the black and a cracked ice foil on black for the mat layer.  The sentiment is one of the prefoiled sentiments from Pink Fresh.

While it's not one of my favourites, it was so exciting to see the hot foiling!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)