Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #486*

There's a new host this month at CAS Colours & Sketches... Patricia has chosen these fun colours to play with this week!  I hope you'll play along!


As you will often see me say, I struggled with these colours.  I don't often put yellow on a card and certainly not with these other colours!  I wanted to play with ink for this challenge so I had to pull some similar colours from my stash and I added the Mango Melody in a layer.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Mango Melody
*Images:  Altenew Splash of Color
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Drive In and Pucker Up
*Stencils:  Lawn Fawn Paint Splatter
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions blending brushes; Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the splashes/splatters of color and the thin yellow/orange frame - I think that's a very clever design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait for that stencil to come back in stock. I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often struggle with colors, too! Especially with such a combination. You may have had hard time, but in the end your take on the color palette is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)