Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

*Just Under The Wire*

 I had every intention of getting this post up yesterday but after a fall on Sunday (I missed the last step) I decided to take myself to Urgent Care yesterday before work.  I managed to break the 5th metatarsal in my left foot and am now in a fancy boot/air cast.  Sigh.... If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all!

Anyway... I found a new to me challenge and decided to play along!


Here is my card with a repeating element for the Just Us Girls Challenge...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, In Color Sparkle Paper
*Dies:  Spellbinders Color Block Diamond; MFT Celebrate
*Challenges:  Just Us Girls #649


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)