Pages

Friday, September 16, 2022

*Peekaboo Flowers*

 Have today off after picking up my coworkers shift on Tuesday.  Feels strange.  I do go back for a half day tomorrow.  I am off in a few minutes for a massage and to head to one of my favourite creative stores to pick up a few things I ordered.  A few other things might also make it in to my basket!  I hope to come home and create as I'm way behind!!

I think I made a card similar to this but with snowflakes a few years back...  I thought why not try it with some airy flowers...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder, Gorgeous Grape
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; A Jillian Vance Open Daisy
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)