Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2022

*TIme Out Challenges #222*

It's time for a word prompt challenge at Time Out Challenges.  We have a $25 gift card to Lawn Fawn up for grabs for one lucky player!!


This is such a beautiful quote by Maya Angelou.... and it's something I try to do when I'm at work.  I work at the front desk of a chiropractic clinic and we often see people who are in a lot of pain.  I try had to be a bright spot in their day, maybe help them feel a little better for a few minutes while they have to interact with me.  Everyone needs a rainbow...

I started out my card with a panel of clouds and then added some sparkly grass and a slightly subdued rainbow... 

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Pear Pizaz, Pool Party, Highland Heather, sparkle paper
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Cummerbund
*Stencil:  Lawn Fawn Slimline Cloudy
*Dies:  Essentials by Ellen Essential Circles
*Tools:  Taylored Expressions blending brushes
*Challengs:  Time Out #222


1 comment:

  1. Love all the clouds and the fun design of this card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)