Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2022

*AAACards #226*

 We have a clean and simple sketch challenge for you this week at AAACards with the optional twist of Thankful.  I struggled with this sketch.... in fact, my card today is card #3... the other two were so bad that they hit the recycling bin!  I hope you have better luck than I did!  I know that the design team came up with some fabulous ideas so I hope you'll check them out!


Like I said, this was take #3.  I ended up rotating the sketch as I found that there was just too much blank space with how the sketch was oriented.  Everything felt so very bottom heavy.  And I managed to use a few extra die cuts from another project in my creation!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Pale Papaya, Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Merry Merlot
*Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Challenges:  AAACards #226


1 comment:

  1. You can always rotate the sketch and the emptiness was kinda on purpose for our CAS challenge, but I love your card and how your proces evolved to this one, well done

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)