Pages

Monday, October 17, 2022

*Postcard Card*

 Happy Monday my creative friends... we are still enjoying some wonderful weather here in Calgary... we haven't actually had a killing frost yet which is atypical for Calgary in mid-October.  The forecast changes later this week to more seasonal weather so I'll enjoying having some windows open until then.  This is probably the nicest fall I've experienced since moving to Calgary 27 years ago!

I saw a card like this on Instagram by MarieWilliamson1975 and decided to do one myself. I tried a thinner patterned paper backed with cardstock but it was too thick so I reached for a thicker patterned paper instead.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie
*Paper: Catherine Pooler
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Handsomly Suited
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)