Pages

Monday, October 17, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #557*

I'm back with a second post today to get this card up so I can submit it to the soon to end challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I started this card yesterday but got interrupted and just got back to it a few minutes ago... took a quick photo and here I am.

Here is the sketch that they had for this challenge


And here is my card!

Honestly, it feels a little naked without a sentiment on the front, but I still like it!  I just love this dark background patterned paper!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso
*Paper:  Echo Park Christmas Salutations
*Dies:  Scrapbook.com Nested Hexagons; Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Challenges:  Freshly Made Sketches #557


2 comments:

  1. I love how your die panel pops off that pretty background paper. Lovely card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cute die-cuts and the gorgeous dsp! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)