Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #492*

I'm back with another colour challenge with CAS Colours & Sketches.  We love to see what others create... please head over to the blog to see what the design team has come up with and be sure to share your creations with us as well!


As always, I struggle with colour challenges and sometimes I end up with an OK card and I move on.  This week,  ended up with a card I really like.  I really like how the Pale Papaya and Sahara Sand work together and the Pacific Point adds a punch that helps to centre your eye

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Pale Papaya, Sahara Sand, Pacific Point
*Images:  Uniko Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Nancy - the flower grouping is very soft and subtle but the blue frame just brings it to life! The sentiment is a perfect fit there too. Lovely! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Nancy! If you hadn't said so, I'd never have guessed that you struggled with the colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful use of the colors, Nancy! Those foliage and blooms are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple and clean style of the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)