Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2022

*Addicted to CAS #232*

The code word at Addicted to CAS for this challenge is sympathy... one of those cards we all hate to make but that I think are probably the most meaningful ones to send.  As it's a tough one to create, I hope you'll find some inspiration from the design team as well as share your ideas with us!


When I go to make sympathy cards I tend towards more muted colours and a simple design.  I really love how this card turned out.  I taped off the edges of my card and placed my stencil over top and stencilled the blue ink through the flowers.  I then went back wth the turquoise ink and blended over top of everything to help mute the blue and make it not so stark of a pattern in the centre of the card.  

Card Info
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Gina K Powder Blue, Turquoise Sea
*Stencil:  A Colorful Life Designs Daisies
*Challenges:  Addicted to CAS #232


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)