Pages

Monday, October 10, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #556*

I found a little time Sunday afternoon to play along with the latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  It's a great sketch!


I am super happy with how this card turned out.  So much sparkle!!  I think I am officially in Christmas Card Making Season!

Card Info
*Paper:  Unknown sparkle/glitter
*Image:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Picket Fence Studios Holiday Gift Tags; Waffler Flower Additional Circles

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely christmas card, Nancy! This glittery bauble is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)