Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

CAS Colours & Sketches #491*

It's time for a new sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches... remember you can rotate this sketch if you want, but we need to be able to see the essence of the sketch in your creation.  I hope you'll play along this week and share your card with us here.


So... funny story... I created a card for this challenge but failed to put it in the right spot and I shared it with you last week... the one with the rainbow corners.  I went to create this blog post and realized my mistake.  I was going to skip this week but I had an idea yesterday and decided to run with it.  I am SO happy I did!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Lawn Fawn Holographic
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Holly & Pine Frame, Christmas Blessings
*Challenges:  CAS Colours & Sketches #491


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)