Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

*Wish Big*

I feel like this card is a bit of a stretch for me.  Something about the composition of it makes it not feel quite like something I would normally product.  Once again I was trying to use up some extra die cuts from my bin (the flower and the leaf sprig) and I really wanted them to be the stars of the show.  I messed a bit with inking the flower (a little heavy in one spot) but such is life.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Old Olive
*Images:  Pink Fresh Studio Happy Birthday Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne:  Catherine Pooler Flame, Glitz
*Dies:  Stampin' Up Splendid Stems, Pierced Blooms
*Stencils:  Tim Holtz
*Embellishments:  Picket Fence Studio Day & Night Gem Mix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)