Pages

Monday, October 31, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #559*

 I am in pretty much full time Christmas card making mode in my creative space...  and I'm loving it!!  I love making Christmas cards.  I am trying so hard to not buy ALL the new things this year, but have added a few new things to my stash.  How could I resist?

I'm playing along today with the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches...

I immediately thought to do an embossed circle panel and some snowflakes...  Perhaps I should have done a mat behind my embossed circle...

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown gold and silver mirror; Lawn Fawn holographic silver
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Waffle Flower Additional Circles; Impression Obsession Snowflakes; Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings
*Embossing Folder:  Darice
*Challenges:  FMS #559


2 comments:

  1. I love this! The embossed circle is a perfect way to use the sketch, and I love the white on white. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so classy, Nancy! I love all the white space and the beautiful embossing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)