Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #494*

It's time for the first colour challenge of November at CAS Colours & Sketches.  We always love to see what others create so be sure to head over to the CC&S blog to see what that design team has come up with and to share your creations with us!


When I first saw the colours for the challenge I started to get excited... I love the Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry combination... but how on earth do you add Mint Macaron (which happens to be one of my least favourite Stampin' Up! colours of all time)?

And you know what? I love the card I came up with!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
*Images:  Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Spellbinders Christmas Blooms; MFT Stitched Rectangles
*Embellishments:  unknown glittery snowball
*Challenges:  CC&S#494


2 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful christmas card, Nancy, I just love how crisp and clean it is!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)