Pages

Wednesday, November 02, 2022

*CAS on Friday #243*

The current challenge at CAS on Friday is a clean and simple winter card.  What's more winter (at least here in Calgary) than Snow?

I started with a standard sized card front and lightly did some ink blending to get a nice soft blue.  I cut that panel down with a stitched die and then added the letters.  I used some snowflakes from my bin of extras, put the panel on my card and then added Stickles to each letter to create some texture and sparkle.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  assorted mirror
*Ink:  Tim Holtz Salty Ocean
*Dies: MFT Impact Alpha, Stitched Rectangles; Impression Obsession Snowflakes
*Embellishments:  Frosted Lace Stickles
*Challenges:  CAS on Friday #243


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)