Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #496*

What a wonderful colour challenge for Christmas cards this week at CAS Colours & Sketches!  I'm glad it's Christmas card season because I don't think I'd be excited about this colour combination at any other time LOL!  I can't wait to see what YOU have created using these colours!  Be sure to share your creations HERE!


I am so happy that I found this Spellbinders die set... I've used it several times this year.  I love that pinecone die!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Soft Succulent, Old Olive, Early Espresso
*Images:  Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturned
*Dies:  Memory Box Knotted Circle Wreath; Spellbinders Christmas Blooms
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Frosted Lace Stickles

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Nancy, I too really like the dies you used, and especially the pinecone die! The glitter "frost" you added on top adds fun texture and also adds to the winter feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your simple circle die detail Nancy and your snowy pinecone accents beautifully - clearly we were on the same wavelength this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This simple, graphical wreath is absolutely gorgeous, Nancy! A stunning CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)