Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

*Patterned Paper*

 Happy Monday creative friends.  I've had a wonderful break from my regular routine having had Friday and Saturday off work... and I don't go back until Wednesday!  I've run some errands, done some reading and watching TV (hello Hallmark Christmas movies!) and of course, creating Christmas cards!

I love this patterned paper from Stampin' Up! so much that I bought more at a recent garage sale.  It's all just so perfect!

Sometimes you just need to let the patterned paper be the star of the show... and that's what I did with this card.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Paper:  Stampin' Up! Tidings of Christmas
*Images:  MFT Merry & Bright
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)