Pages

Friday, November 04, 2022

*Freshly Made Sketches #560*

I found a little time before braving the snow storm to head to work yesterday to create a card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I don't make a lot of square cards but I stayed true to the sketch and did a square card (and ignored the part of me that wanted to take the sketch to make a rectangular card instead).  I'm glad I did the square card as I'm really happy with how it turned out.

First... the sketch...


And now my card...

Card Info:
*Papers:  assorted glitter paper
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Warmest Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! And I hope you know that you could have made a rectangle for our Freshly Made Sketches challenge. (We love all shapes). But I must say you've done a bang up job with the square one! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your square card really worked! I love the sparkle on white - so perfect with the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This snowflake is absolutely stunning, Nancy! And so is your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)