Pages

Monday, November 21, 2022

*Santa's Sleigh*

I had to finagle things with the paper after die cutting this awesome image to get the look I was going for... and even then it didn't turn out quite the way I saw it in my head.  But in the end, I am quite pleased with how this card turned out.

Card Info
*Cardstock:  silver mirror
*Paper:  MFT Christmas Cheer
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Dies:  MFT stitched rectangles; Picket Fence Studio Santa's Snowy Hills
*Challenges:  The Paper Players


6 comments:

  1. I love the way it turned out! I just got the same die the other day, so I'll have to give it a try! Did you hand cut the bottom edge of the die cut? I have some paper that I hoard that is light blue with glittery white snow dots.... it would be perfect for the background. I use it very sparingly as I can't get it any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty. I have a similar die and you've inspired me to CASE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Nancy - your diecut gives your CAS scene a real sense of movement across the sky. Thanks for taking part in my CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, what a perfect little scene. A gorgeous CAS card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lil scene....so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Nancy! Love your little Santa scene on that soft snowy pattern. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Payers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)