Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

*CAS Colours & Sketches #497*

There's a new sketch over at CAS Colours and Sketches... I hope you'll play along with us this week!  The design team has some great creations too!  Check them out HERE!


I started out doing a one layer card however I made a mess of my ink blending so I did another panel.  I decided I liked how it looked as a smaller panel on the card base so I used a die to cut it down a little.  The snowflake is a precut snowflake that Stampin' Up! sold last year that I *had* to have and then have barely used any from the pacage.

Card Info
*Images:  PaperTreyInk Signature Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Tim Holtz Salty Ocean
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Wonderful Snowflakes; Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect way to showcase that lovely snowflake (I've used way more of these this year than last btw - go figure!) and I love the swirl of the sentiment font too. Beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card, Nancy! It's so soft and airy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)