Pages

Friday, November 18, 2022

*Sweater Weather... again*

I'm playing with the {BYSHC} Sketch again... We love to see what others do with the sketch so please be sure to share with us!  If you are on Facebook you can share your creations in the correct album HERE.  If you're not on FB but what to share on other social media, please be sure to use #byshcsketchchallenge28


I wanted to have a little more fun with my second card so I decided to use one of those delightful Photoplay ugly sweaters as my focal point.  I bought this 12X12 paper last winter and used my Scan 'n Cut to cut out all of the sweaters.  I just love them!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  unknown red glitter; Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Paper:  Photoplay Tulla & Norbert's Christmas Party
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Embossing:  Simon Says Stamp Faceted Snowflakes
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)