Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2023

*Easy Colouring*

The challenge at Just Us Girls is to create a clean and simple care and include colouring.  I LOVE this flicking technique when colouring images that I want to me a little more light and airy... I simply start with my Copic near the spot I want to be darkest and I flick out to where I want the colour to be lighter.  I started with a lighter shade of blue and make my flicking motion larger and then went back with a darker shade and did a smaller flick.  I did this for each petal.

Card Info
*Cardstock: Spellbinders gold foil
*Images:  Altenew Fabulous Florets; MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink: Versfine Clair Nocturne; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Dies:  Altenew Fabulous Florets
*Challengs:  Just Ust Girls #668



2 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card and the way you colored your flower using the flicking technique. You have totally inspired me to give this a try. Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your technique renders beautiful results!! What a pretty CAS colored card! So glad you played along with us this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)