Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2023

*Time Out #233*

 It's an "elegant" theme at Time Out Challenges ... 


There is nothing more elegant (at least to me) than black and gold together...  so I kept my card pretty simple (also elegant).  I so wish that I could have gotten a better photo that really shows off the gold foil better!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy; Stampin' Up! Basic Black; Spellbinders gold foil
*Foil Plates:  Spellbinders Blooming Ornament, Yana's Sentiments
*Foil:  Spellbinders Gold
*Dies"  Spellbinders Blooming Ornament, Yana's Sentiments
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Challenges:  Time Out #233


7 comments:

  1. Love black and gold...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to photograph foiled things. The colors are always off, but I can surely see in my mind's eye what this looks like and it is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Nancy - you are making it increasingly more difficult for me to say "I don't need it" to hot foiling! This is exceptionally elegant - I just wish I could hold it up to the light and watch the light catch it! Perhaps that's what you need to do with foiled projects - make a video, not just take a photo! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant and CAS, Nancy. Foil is indeed difficult to photograph but I know what it looks like and it looks fabulous on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and gold is so elegant. I love your foiling and the card design. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Your CAS design is perfect -I love the strip in the middle, it's a new and fresh design for me, works very well with the foiled piece. Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful Nancy.. you are right nothing can be more elegant than Black and Gold.. Love your card. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)