Pages

Friday, March 03, 2023

*Guest Designer -- Christmas Card Throwdown*

I am super excited to be playing along as a guest designer with the team at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown for their current challenge.  I was chosen as the winner of one of their previous challenge with THIS card.

I don't make a lot of square cards but this sketch was a lot of fun for me!  


I absolutely love the simplicity of my card following this sketch.  I could see making more of this one!

Card Info
*Paper:  assorted glitter
*Images:  Penguin Palace Magical Christmas Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Slimline Strips; Memory Box Square Basics
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

3 comments:

  1. Nancy... I so love your clean design! Just wonderful! Thank you so much for guesting with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelle jolie crĂ©ation Nancy, sobre et si chic! merci d'ĂȘtre notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, so glad you joined us as guest designer...your CAS card us fabulous and very inspiring! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)