Pages

Monday, March 13, 2023

*Mini Slimline Gradient*

 My mojo is missing again so I'm glad I have a few cards in my stash to share.  I also haven't had any time alone in my craft space to be able to film any videos.  I'm thinking videos may not be my "thing" since I share my creative space with my husband who works from home.  And when he's not working there's a lot of people in the house with different schedules and sounds... I just don't see how it will work.  If I can, I will... how's that for a wishy washy promise?

A super easy card for you today...  the hardest part was either choosing the colours or using glue...  not sure which was more difficult (at least for me LOL)

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Purply Posy, Highland Heather, Lovely Lilac, Gorgeous Grape, Concord Crush
*Images:  MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Tropical


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)