Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

*Big Birthday Wish*

 Just a quick post from me as I realized I hadn't scheduled any blog posts and I'm heading off to work in a few minutes.  I don't know where my head was at on my days off this week...

This card would be super easy to reproduce.  I stamped the leaves and sentiment in black, layered up a few of the blue flowers and attached them where the two sprigs met and added an embellishment.  The three layers to the flower added some dimension to what would have been a very flat card.

I also really like the look of the black with this lovely blue!

Card Info
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Ballet Blue
*Images:  Lil Inker Fresh Cut Flowers; MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Pierced Blooms
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)